Rezitech is scouring Southern California for a part-time Help Desk Superhero to provide ridiculously good service to our customers. In this role, you’ll be obsessed with making our customers love us, solving problems and keeping lines of communication open. We want our customers to say, “Wow” after every interaction they have with our staff. As the primary customer contact, your biggest responsibility will be bringing the “Wow” to our customers with excellent communication skills, some technical know-how and your desire to go the extra mile to make someone’s day.
Here are some things you’ll do as our Help Desk Superhero:
- Gather information on customer issues via phone and email
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues over the phone or by logging in remotely to their computers
- Escalate serious technical issues to engineering staff by relaying information from customer to help diagnose the problem
- Manage our ticketing system and communicate the status of issues to customers including resolutions and additional information gathering
- Handle customer inquiries with care, going the extra mile for our customers every time
- We can teach you the technical side of our business, but we can’t teach you to love working with customers. Our ideal candidate has at least 1 year of experience working in a helpdesk environment, familiarity with Windows and MacOS and a service-driven personality.
You might fit in our role if some of the following are true:
- You measure your success for the day by whether you’ve made people ridiculously happy or insanely happy
- People have ever looked at you suspiciously because you’re a little too excited to be at work for this time of day
- You’ve ever worn a superhero outfit under your clothes, just in case you find the right opportunity
- You end interactions with customers with, “Is there anything else I can do to help” because you’re genuinely interested
- You’ve ever called back a client or customer just to be sure that everything went okay, even though you were pretty sure it was
- You can have a conversation about a computer problem with a hardware engineer and your grandmother and have it make sense to both of them
Who are we?
Rezitech is a leader in the computer consulting and office IT management industry. Customers choose Rezitech because of our technical expertise, but also our excellence in service. Our team loves working at Rezitech because of never-ending learning opportunities, professional growth and a fabulous environment. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a small, growing company of talent professionals that have big things ahead.